The Global Neuromodulation Therapy Market is forecast to reach USD 10.86 Billion by 2028, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Neuromodulation Therapy can be described as the alteration of synaptic and neuronal properties by neurons or substances released by neurons. The medical action is usually mediated by G-protein-coupled receptors, which generally impacts some membrane proteins and ion channels. The impact on membrane proteins and ion channels results in altering synaptic release, synaptic, or firing response properties of neurons. The medical action changes the way in which neurons respond in the neuronal circuits enabling the production of multiple outputs reconfiguring networks by the anatomically defined circuits into different functional circuits. The impact of the treatment is not static; rather, it results in neuronal circuit's dynamic regulation. The devices used in the process are mainly used with the goal of managing, psychiatric disorders, chronic pain, movement disorders, dismotility disorders, epilepsy, and spasticity, among others. Usually, the process is associated with chronic pain relief. However, there are various other applications of this medical process like treatment for Parkinson's disease, deep brain stimulation (DBS), and spinal cord stimulation for ischemic disorders, among others. The continuous rise in geriatric population is also spurring the market growth. In context to region, Europe can be seen to occupy a significant market share. The market share held by the region is resultant of a well-established healthcare sector, continuous growth in the graying population and associated increasing demand for spinal cord stimulation, which is supporting the market growth in this region.
Request a sample Report of Neuromodulation Therapy Market @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/download-free-sample/2382
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The Neuromodulation Therapy market held a market share of USD 6.60 Billion in the year 2018 that is forecasted to grow at a rate of 10.8% during the forecast period.
- In context to Technology, the Internal Neuromodulation Therapy segment generated a higher revenue of more than USD 4.20 Billion in 2018, with a CAGR of 10.4% during the forecast period. The revenue generated by the segment is attributed to the rising incidence rate of chronic leg, back and arm pain, and applicability of this technology in effective management of these chronic pain, which results in its high demand.
- In context to Biomaterial, the Metallic segment can be seen to generate a significant revenue of USD 2.97 Billion in 2018, with a CAGR of 11.0% during the forecast period. The revenue generated by the Metallic segment is attributed to the high demand for metallic biomaterial like platinum group metals for permanent implantable electronic devices and elevating demand for cochlear implants that requires platinum electrode array.
- In context to Application, the Deep Brain Stimulation (DBS) segment is projected to witness the fastest growth rate of 11.5% during the forecast period, which is expected to occupy 26.4% by 2027. The rising incidence rate of diseases like Parkinson's disease, Alzheimer's disease, and Depression and application of DBS in the treatment of these conditions is elevating its demand and contributing to the growth rate of this segment.
- In regards to End-user, the Hospitals segment held the largest market share of 59.0% in 2018, with a CAGR of 11.0% during the forecast period. The high incidence rate of conditions like Alzheimer's disease, chronic pain, and associated elevated number of indoor and outdoor patients contributes to the market share held by the Hospitals segment.
- In regards to the region, Asia Pacific is projected to witness the fastest growth rate of 11.4% during the forecast, which is expected to hold 0% of the market by 2027. The growth rate witnessed by the region is resultant of rising awareness about conditions like chronic pain, and Alzheimer’s, associated increasing demand for Neuromodulation Therapy along with increasing investment in the healthcare sector are some of the mentionable factors propelling the market growth in this region.
Key Players covered in this report are
Boston Scientific Corporation, Medtronic, Inc., Cyberonics, Inc., ST. Jude Medical, Inc., Neurosigma, Inc., Nevro Corporation, Biocontrol Medical, Neuropace, Inc., Neuronetics, Inc. and Synapse Biomedical, Inc.
Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Internal Neuromodulation Therapy
- External Neuromodulation Therapy (Non-Invasive)
Biomaterial Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Deep Brain Stimulation (DBS)
- Spinal Cord Stimulation (SCS)
- Vagus Nerve Stimulation
- Sacral Nerve Stimulation
End-user Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2018-2028)
- Home healthcare
Based on Region market is segmented into:
- North America
- South America
- Middle East & Africa
Major Points covered in this report are as below:
- An analysis of Neuromodulation Therapy industry development trends and marketing channels, as well as an assessment of the feasibility of new investment projects, is presented in the study.
- In addition to providing key statistics on the industry, the report provides valuable guidance and direction for companies and individuals interested in this market through tables and figures.
- In addition to developing policies and plans, this report analyzes manufacturing processes and cost structures. It also provides information about import/export demand, costs, prices, revenues, and gross margins.
- This report provides information on the market status of Neuromodulation Therapy manufacturers and provides valuable insight into the market for companies and individuals.
We can also provide the customized data for separate regions like North America, United States, Canada, Mexico, Asia-Pacific, China, India, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Singapore, Rest of Asia-Pacific, Europe, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Spain, Russia, Rest of Europe, Central & South America, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America, Middle East & Africa, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Rest of Middle East & Africa
Request customization of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/request-customization-form/2382
Thank you for reading the report. Kindly note that we also offer customized reports according to the client's requirements. Contact us to know more about the customization feature and our team will provide you with the best-customized report
Explore More Industry Research by Reports and Data:
Parenteral Nutrition Market @ https://www.biospace.com/article/parenteral-nutrition-market-to-reach-usd-9-158-7-million-by-2028-says-reports-and-data/
Surgical Sealants & Adhesives Market @ https://www.biospace.com/article/surgical-sealants-and-adhesives-market-to-reach-usd-3-614-2-million-by-2028-says-reports-and-data/
Coagulation Analyzers Market @ https://www.biospace.com/article/coagulation-analyzers-market-to-reach-usd-11-7-billion-by-2028-says-reports-and-data/
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, TouchPoints, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provide our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.